As for common skin warts (found in hands, legs other than genital area)
you have one of the best herbal medicines in hand. Skin warts is a virus caused skin infection that grows externally on the skin surface making it look bad and ugly. It is scaly or grainy while dry and spongy or powdery while wet or soaked. It is somewhat infectious, and a person can have a number of it. Blood or other by products of the infected area may lead to the spreading. So, it’s good never to let shed blood. Well you have here one of the simplest but most successful herbal and home made medicine to cure it for ever. 
Take whole plant of Oxalis dellenii (a wild plant grow as grass and has many species, but Oxalis dellenii is one with yellow flower as shown in the picture) and grind with onion pulp both in raw form.
Apply the paste on each wart by slightly rubbing and let it dry. No need to rub hard that may cause blood to shed, you can wash after drying. And apply it daily for many days according to the number of warts you have. And after that unexpectedly you will see your skin without warts and any marks. Three people in my place have already got completely cured. It’s about three out of three, 100% success rate. If it worked do inform here, I will join your smile.
Well here for the readers concerned with this post I want to add the successful stories. Skin warts is very common in some peoples of some areas. Because it may be or may not be related with ones cleanliness but it is easily spreadable from one person to another. And usually it is considered as caused due to lack of higeine more than an infection.
There are many many so called remedies that comes from many mouths. I wont say all are bad but yes sometimes it is hard to get rid of warts completely with a single method. Some say apply this, do that, do like this and that, even said to apply strong chemical (acid) to burnt it (not recommended at all).
Actually I preferred my medicine to three some people. One was a groom who has a wart in his finger. He was anxious as he was going to get married soon. And I preferred the above method to his fiancĂ©e who is my sister. What I heard is that he is cured in few days before his marriage. I myself couldn’t believe it.That was the first person. And another boy also got cured. He had one in his hand.
And the third one is a girl who had about more than thirty small warts in her right hand alone. You can imagine how she might be feeling in public. As usual she wanted to consult professional skin specialist. She was called to do treatment with electric machine which seems to burnt the warts. It take many days to burnt one wart costing her money too every time. Well she had dark scar after burning. I suggested the above medicine referring to the successful stories. She find it hard to believe me, as she listen to me but she wasn’t going practical. And I help her to practically apply it. Under insistance she did it for about two months.
After that she hardly applies it. But later even after stopping the application she found her warts slowly reducing in size and then after few days all of it vanished without leaving a scar. Imagine HOW HAPPY she might be…..:)))!
you have one of the best herbal medicines in hand. Skin warts is a virus caused skin infection that grows externally on the skin surface making it look bad and ugly. It is scaly or grainy while dry and spongy or powdery while wet or soaked. It is somewhat infectious, and a person can have a number of it. Blood or other by products of the infected area may lead to the spreading. So, it’s good never to let shed blood. Well you have here one of the simplest but most successful herbal and home made medicine to cure it for ever. 
Take whole plant of Oxalis dellenii (a wild plant grow as grass and has many species, but Oxalis dellenii is one with yellow flower as shown in the picture) and grind with onion pulp both in raw form.
Apply the paste on each wart by slightly rubbing and let it dry. No need to rub hard that may cause blood to shed, you can wash after drying. And apply it daily for many days according to the number of warts you have. And after that unexpectedly you will see your skin without warts and any marks. Three people in my place have already got completely cured. It’s about three out of three, 100% success rate. If it worked do inform here, I will join your smile.
Well here for the readers concerned with this post I want to add the successful stories. Skin warts is very common in some peoples of some areas. Because it may be or may not be related with ones cleanliness but it is easily spreadable from one person to another. And usually it is considered as caused due to lack of higeine more than an infection.
There are many many so called remedies that comes from many mouths. I wont say all are bad but yes sometimes it is hard to get rid of warts completely with a single method. Some say apply this, do that, do like this and that, even said to apply strong chemical (acid) to burnt it (not recommended at all).
Actually I preferred my medicine to three some people. One was a groom who has a wart in his finger. He was anxious as he was going to get married soon. And I preferred the above method to his fiancĂ©e who is my sister. What I heard is that he is cured in few days before his marriage. I myself couldn’t believe it.That was the first person. And another boy also got cured. He had one in his hand.
And the third one is a girl who had about more than thirty small warts in her right hand alone. You can imagine how she might be feeling in public. As usual she wanted to consult professional skin specialist. She was called to do treatment with electric machine which seems to burnt the warts. It take many days to burnt one wart costing her money too every time. Well she had dark scar after burning. I suggested the above medicine referring to the successful stories. She find it hard to believe me, as she listen to me but she wasn’t going practical. And I help her to practically apply it. Under insistance she did it for about two months.
After that she hardly applies it. But later even after stopping the application she found her warts slowly reducing in size and then after few days all of it vanished without leaving a scar. Imagine HOW HAPPY she might be…..:)))!
No comments:
Post a Comment