Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Your good diet

Dear folks, I would like to write here about the diet and lifestyle structure arrayed exclusively based on blood group which is explained in the popular book “Eat Right For Your Type” by Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo. Yes before I have come across notes from people referring to the book and their relevant stories of getting better result thereafter. And I do like such kind of norms and i was eager to know the things and try it. Therefore i visited their website recently. The expert provides specific diet charts for various blood groups and their favorable practices to follow. And there is much more information we have got to know.

Since before i love vegetarian foods by default as i feel better and my digestion system rolls better with veg style. Whenever I eat non-veg mostly chicken and fish, my stomach behaves badly most of the time and i felt uneasy too. And it get reflected even in my skin, it get too much greasy and then pimples. Noticing the physical behavior myself I come to realize that I’m more suited in veg type. And veg type diet showed improved bowel movement and helps get rid of minor constipation (problem with less stool removal) that i suffer. But I never go purely veg simply because I am not sure of the possible link (as scientifically approved) between my health state and the specific diet regime I practice.

Well in the website I found these distinct points in his chart to note myself being blood group A. That blood group As should better go for pure, fresh and vegetarian foods. So it is well suited to what had happened to me and I found many other points very true to my experiences. As I have come across the approved patterns of diet chart and all, I am very determined to keep a check on myself regarding his advice. his system is very simple, applicable and interesting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment