Sometimes when I woke up I saw my upper lips being swollen gradually and then after it get small blisters filled with transparent fluid. I wonder if it is bitten by some insect or is it of any allergic reaction. It comes and goes in few days by itself before I consult any doctor. Well I m curious what the hell insect or allergen that comes occasionally when I was asleep. And foolishly I found it to be a cold sore (according to resemblance in symptom) which is said to be very common and caused by herpes simplex virus. I went through many sites studying its causes and cures.
Well it affects small areas but is very communicable, it gives a stingy and painful sense on touch, it happens occasionally, and it can spread through direct contact, and is caused by a virus. The most affected areas are lips, lip corners, near and around nostrils. And the effective cure I came across is tea bags and hot water treatment with salt. Before I used to apply some antiseptic leave juice but it shows slow result. Later I tried these tea bags and what I saw is quick result of making those blisters to dry and start healing soon. If you are someone with the same scenario, try using tea bags. Just put spoonful of tea in ¼ cup of hot water and apply it on to affected area.
Well it affects small areas but is very communicable, it gives a stingy and painful sense on touch, it happens occasionally, and it can spread through direct contact, and is caused by a virus. The most affected areas are lips, lip corners, near and around nostrils. And the effective cure I came across is tea bags and hot water treatment with salt. Before I used to apply some antiseptic leave juice but it shows slow result. Later I tried these tea bags and what I saw is quick result of making those blisters to dry and start healing soon. If you are someone with the same scenario, try using tea bags. Just put spoonful of tea in ¼ cup of hot water and apply it on to affected area.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete